Follow

Thursday 26 May 2016

Beauty of solitude

Some memories become memorable. Soaking in the silhouette  of a cloudy sky,  languishing in its beauty, these chinese fishing nets are hypnotic sight indeed indeed ! It is such a picturesque sight of elemental beauty that is breathtaking. The delicate filigree of the nets in the backwaters etched against the evening sky is a beautiful sight to behold.
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks look intriguing and amazing. I saw the net descended into the water for a short time and then raised delicately by pulling on the ropes. The slow rhythm and balancing of the net was spellbinding to me, being a first-time viewer.
The simple, yet beautiful Chinese fishing nets which silhouette against the evening sky with the sun peeping out of the billowing clouds attracts me and holds my heart, mind and soul.  My mind and eye are stuck on the Chinese fishing nets, that are a mute legacy handed down over generations. As the car was speeding past these nets I wanted my time to standstill for a few moments, so that I could cherish those moments and memories. I felt
incomplete without clicking a picture of a sunset behind the Chinese Fishing nets as the sun was busy playing hide and seek with the clouds.
It was a beautiful drive in solitude just savoring those precious moments full of these beautiful sights and just water stretching miles along the road.  Beauty and solitude with little things that made the soul dance in bliss.






2 comments:

crazydreams said...

Lovely! I liked the comparisonof the fishing nets to hammock.Beautiful clicks too!

Geetha Paniker said...

Thank you Asha. Whenever I see these chinese nets, it's a hammock that comes to my mind.